Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Where is the Love?

 One question for the Muslims Brotherhood: if the male martyrs are promised an everlasting life in a harem, what are the females promised?

                             
Many people are aware of the significance of the year 2012, as connected to the Mayan Calendar.  Unfortunately, most prefer not to think about it due to the typical dire predictions that this will indicate ‘the end of the world’. It may be a pivotal point in geographical changes, which are already taking place, and if this should be accompanied by an ELE [extinction level event] then I guess there is no point in worrying about it since there would be little we can do to prepare for it. I believe that this does not necessarily mean the end on a physical level. Rather I believe that it symbolizes the end of civilization ‘as we know it’. Perhaps our only preparation is in raising our frequency and attending to our spiritual unfolding…

I have written much about the negative implications of the New World Order; now I turn my attention to the more positive aspirations of anticipating a New Spiritual Order which is detailed through Astro-logical studies. I will also be posting from my personal diaries of Walking with Spirit…

May I contact you when new updates are added?

Father, Father, Father help us
Send some guidance from above
'Cause people got me, got me questionin'
Where is the love (Love)

No comments:

Post a Comment